*** C L O S E D ***
The poster track is targeted at work-in-progress reports.
We especially encourage students to submit their projects.
For the newly established Euro-Par poster track we invite short papers on ongoing projects on novel and original research covering subjects of parallel and distributed computing (for a detailed list of topics visit the Euro-Par website). Accepted papers will have to be personally presented in the Euro-Par poster session.
The poster call is especially aimed at young scientists. For young scientists with accepted papers Euro-Par will offer a mentoring session with the chance to discuss with established researchers.
Submission Guideline for the Poster track
- Paper Submissions must be in PDF format and should and must comprise 4 pages (including references).
- They must be formatted in the LNCS style (Download) of Springer Verlag.
- All submitted workshop papers will be peer-reviewed.
- Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
- Paper submission is handled electronically with EasyChair.
Paper Submission Deadline extended: May 24, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline: May 10, 2019
* * *
- Author Notification: June 28, 2019
- Camera-Ready Papers: July 5, 2019
Poster track chairs
- Ramin Yahyapour, University of Göttingen
- Luc Bougé, ENS Rennes