Euro-Par is an annual series of international conferences dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all aspects of parallel and distributed computing.
Euro-Par covers a wide spectrum of topics from algorithms and theory to software technology and hardware-related issues, with application areas ranging from scientific to mobile and cloud computing.
Euro-Par provides a forum for the introduction, presentation and discussion of the latest scientific and technical advances, extending the frontier of both the state of the art and the state of the practice.
The main audience of Euro-Par are the researchers in academic institutions, government laboratories and industrial organisations. Euro-Par's objective is to be the primary choice of such professionals for the presentation of new results in their specific areas. As a wide-spectrum conference, Euro-Par fosters the synergy of different topics in parallel and distributed computing. Of special interest are applications which demonstrate the effectiveness of the main Euro-Par topics.
In addition, Euro-Par conferences provide a platform for a number of accompanying, technical workshops. Thus, smaller and emerging communities can meet and develop more focussed topics or as yet less established topics. The unique organizational structure of a Euro-Par conference, which puts the hosting team in charge of both the scientific programme and the local organization, makes it a particularly lively and stimulating experience.
The next Euro-Par conference will be Euro-Par 2020 in Warsaw, Poland.
- 29.08.2019: Euro-Par Achievement Award 2019 goes to Rosa M. Badia from Barcelona Supercomputing Center. Congratulations Professor Badia and welcome in the Hall of Fame. Excerpt from the laudatio by Professor Christian Lengauer: "Rosa Badia has participated in projects from the Spanish national plan since 1989, and in many European projects. She has made her mark in academia as well as industry. One major hallmark is her work on software infrastructures for distributed parallelism. Her steadfastness, broad experience and good judgement make her a well sought-after counselor for her peers. Rosia Badia has made frequent appearances in the proceedings of the main conference as well as its accompanying workshops. She was a global chair of several topcs, the chair of workshop HeteroPar 2012 and keynote speaker at the workshop SPPEXA 2014."
- 27.08.2019: The Euro-Par conference series celebrates its 25. Anniversary in the Aula of the Georg August Universität Göttingen, Germany.
- 26.08.2019: The Proceedings of the euro-Par 2019 are available as Springer LNCS 11725
- 05.09.2018: The Euro-Par Web site has received a face lift. From now on, the pages of the individual conferences will be aggregated under a common shield.
- 01.09.2018:Euro-Par 2018 in Turin, Italy, has been concluded. The proceedings have appeared as Springer LNCS 11014.
- 31.08.2018: The recepient of this year's Euro-Par Achievement Award is Prof. David E Keyes. Welcome to Euro-Par's Hall of Fame, Prof. Keyes!