To provide a meeting point for researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas and hot topics related to parallel and distributed computing, Euro-Par 2019 will co-locate the following workshops with the main conference. The workshops will be held on August 26-27, 2019, the two days before the main conference.
- Paper Submissions must be in PDF format and should be between minimum 10 and maximum 12 pages (including references, tables and figures).
- They must be formatted in the LNCS style of Springer Verlag.
- All submitted research papers will be peer-reviewed.
- Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
Paper submission is handled electronically with EasyChair.
- Auto-DaSP 3rd International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing
- COLOC 3rd Workshop on Data Locality
- Euro-EduPar 5th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education for Undergraduate Students
- F2C-DP 3rd Workshop on Fog-to-Cloud Distributed Processing
- FPDAPP 2nd International Workshop on Future Perspective of Decentralised Applications
- HeteroPar 201917th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms
- HPCN High-Performance Computing and Networking in Aerospace Workshop
- LSDVE 7th Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments
- ParaMo International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud
- PDCLifeS 2nd Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing for Life Sciences: Algorithms, Methodologies and Tools
- PMACS Performance Monitoring and Analysis of Cluster Systems
- Resilience 2019 14th Workshop on Resiliency in High Performance Computing with Clouds, Grids, and Clusters
* * *
Paper Submission Deadline extended until May 24, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline: May 10, 2019
* * *
- Author Notification: June 28, 2019
- Workshop Dates: August 26-27, 2019