Commercial and Company Register
The GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen is registered in the Commercial and Company Register at Göttingen Local Court under No. B 598. The company is located in Göttingen, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Competent Court of Juristdiction and Applicable Laws
Place of jurisdiction is Göttingen, Lower Saxony, Germany. Unless otherwise specified, applicable laws are the national laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen is legally represented by its Managing Director Professor Dr. Ramin Yahyapour. Chairman of the Supervisory Board is Professor Dr. Norbert Lossau.
Value Added Identification Number
The VAT identification number of GWDG is: DE 115312930
Responsible for this page is: Dr. Christian Boehme, GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen, Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Legal Information on the Form of Organisation
The GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen is a non-profit company with limited liability.
Data Protection Declaration
- Data Collection And Data ProcessingYour visit to this website will be logged. The IP address currently used by your computer is recorded in anonymised form as well as further technical data of the request. The data will only be evaluated anonymously for statistical purposes. Personal user profiles are not created.If you have any questions on data protection, please contact the GWDG Data Protection Officer at dsb@, Phone. +49 551 201-1510. gwdg.de
- Data TransmissionYour personal data will only be transmitted to governmental institutions and authorities in the cases required by law or for criminal prosecution due to attacks on our network infrastructure. A passing on to third parties for other purposes does not take place.
Legal Information on Liability for own Contents
The GWDG is responsible as content provider according to § 7 Abs. 1 Telemediengesetz for own content, which she provides for use, according to the general laws in Germany. The GWDG makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct and up-to-date. Nevertheless, errors and ambiguities cannot be completely excluded. GWDG therefore accepts no liability for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. GWDG is not liable for material or immaterial damages caused directly or indirectly by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, unless it can be proven that GWDG acted intentionally or with culpable negligence. The same applies to software available for download free of charge. The GWDG reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the Internet offer or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
Legal Information on Links to External Websites
This website contains links to external sites. External links opens in a new window.
The respective provider is always responsible for the contents of the linked external pages. The GWDG has checked the external content for possible civil or criminal liability upon initial linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked external sites is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If the GWDG discovers or is informed by others that an external offer to which it has linked triggers civil or criminal liability, it will immediately remove the link to this offer. The GWDG hereby distances herself from such contents.
Legal Information on Copyright
The layout of the homepage, all contents, in particular texts, photographs, graphics, and other contents of the Euro-Par 2019 website are protected by copyright. Picture credits, see below.
- Menue Items of the Euro-Par 2019
© GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen, Germany, 2018. All rights, if not explicit labelled differently, including reproduction, publication, editing and translation, are reserved by GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen.
- Menue Item "Organization"
© University of Passau, Germany, 2018
- The page layout was created by
SeitenPlan GmbH | Stockholmer Allee 32 b | 44269 Dortmund | Germany
- Gable relief University of Göttingen's Hall, Georg-August-Univertät Göttingen
- View over Göttingen, Lars Gerhardts, Göttingen
- Lower Saxony State and University Library, Lars Gerhardts, Göttingen
- Gänseliesel, Andreas Riechel, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- The Aula at the University of Göttingen, Stefan Kimmel, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- Campus Impressions, Christoph Mische, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- The Gauss Observatory, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Below (top - down, left - right)
- King George II of England and Ireland, Portrait by Charles Jervas, c. 1727, © NPG 368, National Portrait Galery, London, creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or PD-Art photograph in US, reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_II_of_Great_Britain
- Nobel price winner Stefan Hell, © Max-Planck-Institut für biophysikalische Chemie, from Bernd Schuller, (Given to me by Stefan W. Hell) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- The Gauss and Weber Monument in Göttingen, Longbow4u, 2006, CC-BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- James Frank, Photograph of the physicist James Franck. Source: National Archives and Records Administration of the United States, public domain, Wikimedia Commons
- Werner Heisenberg 1933, Bundesarchiv, Bild 183-R57262 / Unknown / CC-BY-SA 3.0 [CC BY-SA 3.0 de (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/de/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons
- David Hilbert 1932, By unknown, Copyright: MFO (The Oberwolfach Photo Collection, photo_id=17004) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- Emmy Noether, see page for author [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
- The Göttingen Seven Monument at Central Campus, Stefan Flöper, Wikimedia Commons, CC-BY-SA-3.0 & GDFL 1.2+
- © Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Archiv der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, CC BY 4.0, via The G3 at its inauguration: Heinz Billing (left) and Arno Carlsberg at the IBM typewriter; in the middle the microprogram control, referred to: Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (ed.), Heinz Billing - the builder of the first German electronic computers: in GWDG-Nachrichten - Sonderausgabe 40 Jahre GWDG, p. 118, Göttingen 2010.
- Impression of the HLRN-IV, Uwe Nolte, GWDG, Göttingen
- Lichtenberg in front of the historical building of the SUB - Lower Saxony State and University Library, SUB Göttingen